First off, before I start this post, I’d lack to apologize for the lack of blogging. I recently transferred from Ohio University to the University of Georgia (go Dawgs!). I’ve been busy with classes and getting acclimated to a new school. As a result that blog has suffered. But from here on out I’ll be back to producing the regular flow of posts. Thanks for your continuous dedication. Now back to today’s post…
Though the weather in Georgia is still blazing, I can’t help but start preparing my fall wardrobe. While I would love to be able to buy up all of this season’s fall trends, it isn’t exactly feasible for my college budget. So instead I’ve narrowed down my fall shopping list to the basic essentials. First up on the list: fabulous fall flats.
Being a rather tall individual, I’ve developed a strong bond with flat footwear. Reason #1: I’d look like a giant if I wore heels for every occasion. Reason #2: They are extremely comfortable. Reason #3: They go with everything. So here are a few pairs of flats that I am currently lusting over.
- Snakeskin flats : Because snakeskin is very trendy this fall
- Rosette Flats : These flats are simple yet demure.
- Jeweled Flats : Great for dressing up a simple outfit.
- Studded Flats : I’m a sucker for anything studded.
- Leopard Sneakers : I’m in need of a new pair of sneakers and these are the perfect ones with their bold pattern.
- Leopard Loafers : I’ve been wanting leopard flats. These loafers are perfect.
- Lace Oxfords : These lace oxfords are the perfect combination of masculinity and femininity.