Break out the doily hearts, the glitter, the red and white construction paper, and the heart-shaped lollipops because Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Whether you have a valentine or not, there is no reason for you to not enjoy your Valentine’s Day in style.
Just like any other big event, Valentines Day is just another excuse to break out our best dresses, and heels. When it comes to dressing for V-day red dresses and black dresses are predictable and boring. Have fun this holiday, and break out unexpected colors: corals, creams, navys. Yes red is the essence of this romantic day but when it comes to fashion the key is to being original. You can add, “love” to your outfits with heart shaped jewelry, or red nail polish.
Spending the holiday with your boyfriend or crush? Then here are some fun outfit ideas to have you look your best this Valentines Day.
- Dinner Date: Pair this neutral ASOS Waisted Flippy Ponti Dress with bold jewelry. (Cobalt Stones Bib Necklace, Zad Statement Necklace, ASOS Genuine Turquoise Stones Multi Row Necklace)
- Day Date: Keep it simple with this bright ruffled H&M dress and black pumps.
- Romantic Night In: Add a V-Day twist to this soft Apricot Floaty Cape Blouse with this Harajuku Lovers Valentine’s Candy Necklace (I love this necklace)
- Night Out: Dance the night away in this ASOS Pleated One Shoulder Body-Conscious Dress and cream Steve Madden pumps
- Dinner Date: Enjoy dinner with the girls in this romantic Tiered Ruffle Dress by Rare**. (Shoes and necklace)
- Movie Night: Stay comfy and cute in this H&M cropped lip top and edgy Forever21 Studded Slouchy Boots. (jeans)